@RAKBANKlive why did you redesign your website? the previous one has a better UX. totally lost from login...
Ion Gonzaga: The Social Web Designer
I know not only design but online marketing strategies as well. Hi! I am Ion Gonzaga, the Social Web Designer and I work around user experience (UX), user interface (UI) design, and strategic search and social media marketing. All these are under what I call my CMS - Click Marketing Secrets™. My mission is to empower you and your business online. I don't just create hunky websites. I bring them to life to help transform your vision into reality .
In addition to having 8 years of experience in the field, I am also equipped with knowledge that does not only enable me to create beautiful websites, but usable ones more importantly.
This experience gave me valuable learning about tactical “user-focused” designs and information architecture. As a User Experience (UX) Designer:
- I have a deep understanding of how users behave on different websites.
- I know Usability; lead a team to do a User Testing prior to launching a web project.
- I can identify and solve complex UI conflicts. I begin the work by presenting a navigation sitemap and a wireframe. That way, we could identify the strengths and weaknesses of a user flow before jumping into the actual design process.
- I design websites on Web 2.0 standards, CSS and XHTML Compliant
- I design Mobile websites
- I also do basic SEO practices & Social Media Marketing to compliment my design.
- I give training on how to use Content Management Systems
- I use Web Analytics reports as essential monitoring tool in the success of the website
Currently, I oversee projects from conceptualization to delivery. I make sure that the User Experience Ingredients are not lost as we implement the creative designs. I also make sure that Branding Guidelines are strictly followed and not compromised in the design. I am very much active in Social Media campaigns. I blog, and at times I talk about Web Design, Blogging and sometimes about my advocacies.